Top 40 Ships (the order is pretty irrelevant) - #9: Ryan&Marissa (The OC)
- “Who are you?” “Whoever you want me to be”
- “We’re from different worlds.” “That’s not true.”
- “Did you ever wonder why i went to the pool house to find you?” “Everyday”
- “I love you.” “Thank you.”
- “I just want you to know…that I understand why you have to do this.” “Thanks.” “But..I wish you didn’t have to.” “Me too.” “I love you.”
- “It was my first night in Newport…I was…I was sitting in Sandy’s car…waiting to see if Kirsten would even let me in the house and walked down to the end of the driveway and…there she was. We started talking and…I don’t know we just um…connected. She wasn’t like anybody I’d ever met before”
- “Do you miss him?” “Everyday”
- “I’m sorry. I missed prom.” “You’re just in time”
- “You know, this is gonna sound weird, but can I drive you to the airport? You were the first person I met here, I’d kinda like to be the last person to say goodbye.” “You know, it’s funny. I was gonna ask you the same thing.”
- “It’s so weird talking about that night. Last time we were here I was leaving, and now you are.” “That night..did you ever think we’d end up together?” “You’re saying it’s over? You never know, right?” “I’m sorry for all the craziness.” “I wouldn’t have done it any differently. Except maybe Oliver.”
- “Stay. Don’t leave.” “Ok”
Ryan: Marissa. Marissa? [Marissa mumbles] Okay, I’m gonna get help, okay?
Ryan: I’ve gotta get help.
Marissa: No, no, no.
Ryan: Yeah, yeah. I gotta get help.
Marissa: No. Stay. [Ryan nods]
Ryan: Okay. Hold on. Hold on. Okay? Hold on, hold on. It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. [Marissa stops moving] Marissa? Marissa? Marissa! No. No.